The pricing applies to the Literacy to You programme for 2013. All prices are in New Zealand dollars.
Please contact: Elizabeth Craker: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your whole school or cluster needs.
What you receive:
- online support on teaching comprehension and higher level thinking skills for the duration of the programme
- 2 scheduled webinars to support your learning and connect with facilitators and other participants
- 3 modules of in-depth learning about comprehension strategies and skills that will assist your students to succeed
- An approach to teaching comprehension that is cutting edge and easy to use
- Access to research based materials designed to show new ways to teach comprehension in a range of subject areas, using digital shared reading
- Access to reading materials designed to engage students
- Website access to a range of materials including videos, lesson plans and professional readings to support your understanding of the comprehension strategies and how to teach them
- Individual feedback from expert facilitators.