Literacy to You is evidence-based, professional learning for teachers of middle years’ students (ages 8 to 13). Literacy to You offers teachers proven approaches for accelerating literacy achievement for their students through explicit comprehension instruction, and cooperative student learning in a “21st Century” digital environment. Literacy to You provides:
- Online professional learning and development
- Evidence-based overview of how to teach comprehension strategies
- 84 short texts from across the learning areas for classroom use and formative assessment
- Proven pedagogy in an easy-to-use format
- A learning community of participants
As a participant, you will be engaged in Literacy to You professional learning for up to 26 hours. On completion of the course you will receive a certificate of participation.